Important Information Regarding COVID-19
- As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. While this has always been the case, it obviously becomes even more important in the midst of dealing with a global pandemic. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, medical grade air purifier, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
- We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely, and we will keep you updated regularly. We wanted to inform all our referring doctors and patients the extra steps we have implemented in our office in addition to recommended guidelines made by ADA and CDC.
- Temperature screening of all our employees daily.
- Screening and monitoring patients and staff for signs and symptoms of covid-19
- Having patients call us from the parking lot before they enter our office to make sure there is no cross over with other patients and giving us enough time and more to disinfect (with CDC approved wipes) and properly sterilize our treatment room.
- Medical grade air purifier in each treatment room and reception room.
- Request that all patients wear a mask or face covering to their appointment or we will provide one to them when they arrive.
NOTE: Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. While we do not know everything about this virus to date, individuals who are elderly and/or immunocompromised appear to be the most at risk of a severe infection. To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- If you are Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html